Live Boston Lobster
Boston Lobster is a popular seafood dish commonly served boiled or steamed. It has a bright red shell and snow-white meat when cooked. An extremely versatile lobster, it can be served in many dishes; lobster noodles, lobster mac n cheese, lobster bisque, and more! Highly favoured for its tender and juicy claw meat, it has a sweet and succulent pronounced flavour.
Origin: USA / Canada
• Standard Boston Lobster 500-600g
• Jumbo Boston Lobster 700-800g
Ways to Cook Live Boston Lobster
- Steam/boil lobster whole, grill/bake with cheese
*Best served with old bay seasoning
Fantastic Live Boston Lobsters
We ordered three boston lobsters live and it was delivered promptly. We were also taught how to cut and clean it when we express our concerns that we may not do a good job of it. The lobsters turned out delicious and inpressive when served to our guests
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.