Live Boston Lobster
Boston Lobster is a popular seafood dish commonly served boiled or steamed. It has a bright red shell and snow-white meat when cooked. An extremely versatile lobster, it can be served in many dishes; lobster noodles, lobster mac n cheese, lobster bisque, and more! Highly favoured for its tender and juicy claw meat, it has a sweet and succulent pronounced flavour.
Origin: USA / Canada
• Standard Boston Lobster 500-600g
• Jumbo Boston Lobster 700-800g
Ways to Cook Live Boston Lobster
- Steam/boil lobster whole, grill/bake with cheese
*Best served with old bay seasoning
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.